Can one refuse mercy to a sinner like oneself, yet seek pardon for one's own sins? Sir 28: 04
The Foundations of Christianity
Help the world put an end to abortions.
are large contributors to the abortion giant.
We urge you to no longer use their services until they stop supporting abortions.
A letter to the North Korean people
Fallen away Christians
Be careful not to wander to far, it may be difficult to come back. Watch Christian TV, say some prayers or go to church now and then. You have to maintain some kind of relationship with God or you could get lost forever in a secular world headed to destruction.
"Those who plan to seek God at the eleventh hour, often die at 10:30."
Remove a link!
Want to feel the difference between being a slave to sin and being righteous?
Try this out for a week or so.
Stop lying. Don't lie to anybody about anything. Don't under or over exaggerate anything and don't tell little white lies or fibs or just part of the truth no matter what the consequences.
It's awfully hard to do it but if you can you'll lose a couple of links off your chain to sin.
Mannerisms of those on the road to Hell
1. If the cashier gives you your change and you notice it's a dollar too much, you keep it. When you leave the store and walk by the Salvation Army pot, you quickly check the traffic out as you walk by.
2. If one of the guys at work gets a new $300 cell phone, you go out and get a $400 phone.
3. You tell women they have a right to abort their babies.
4. You loan money to a friend or a neighbor and charge him interest.
5. You use God's name in your everyday speech.
6. Your the fourth car back from the red light. A woman pulls out of Pizza Hut and stops about four feet from your front bumper. You know she's waving at you but then the light turns green. You start edging up, she toots the horn but she doesn't know you. Your gone like a bullet.
7. You thank someone besides God for small miracles.
8. Your being questioned by the FBI in a criminal investigation. Out of 27 questions you answer 25 of them with "I don't recall".
9. If you notice someone dressed less than appropriate, you tend to avoid them (don't want anybody to think you mix with the low life).
10. You don't mind swearing in public, it makes you feel manly.
Cities for life Day
World wide endeavor to end the death penalty
United States claims 23 executions in 2017