Remember your last days and set enmity aside; remember death and decay and cease from sin! Sir 28: 06
The Foundations of Christianity
Help the world put an end to abortions.
are large contributors to the abortion giant.
We urge you to no longer use their services until they stop supporting abortions.
Remove a link!
Want to feel the difference between being a slave to sin and being righteous?
Try this out for a week or so.
Stop lying. Don't lie to anybody about anything. Don't under or over exaggerate anything and don't tell little white lies or fibs or just parts of the truth no matter what the consequences.
It's awfully hard to do but well worth it if you lose a couple of links off your chain to sin.
Mannerisms of those on the road to Hell
1. If the cashier gives you your change and you notice it's a dollar too much, you keep it. When you leave the store and walk by the Salvation Army pot, you check the traffic as you walk by.
2. If one of the guys at work gets a new $300 cell phone, you go out and get a $400 phone.
3. You tell women they have a right to abort their babies.
4. You loan money to a friend or a neighbor and charge him interest.
5. You use God's name in your everyday speech.
6. Your the fourth car back from the red light. A woman pulls out of Pizza Hut and stops about four feet from your front bumper. You know she's waving at you and then the light turns green and you start edging up and she blows the horn and you floor it. Your gone.
7. You have no one to thank but yourself when something really good happens to you.
8. Your being questioned by the FBI in a criminal investigation. Out of 27 questions you answer 25 of them with "I don't recall".
9. You tend to avoid those who appear less fortunate than you, so others won't think you to be one of them.
10. You don't mind swearing in public, people will think your street smart.
Thou shalt not kill
If you have time to take your kids to soccer practice, you have time to take them to church.
And in the overall scheme of things, which is more important?
Declaration of Independence says
"that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are LIFE, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Sex and the
Sure a lot of love in D.C. with those hard working politicians. No wonder nothing ever gets done with all that sex and fooling around and covering up they have to do. And all those poor women who had no idea what to expect from all those law biding lawyers. Especially the absent minded women who went 5, 10, 15 years before they figured out that they were raped or groped or patted or something vile like that.
Feels like all these politicians ought to be kicked out of office and taken out behind a barn and taught a lesson. And another thing, let them pay their own legal bills. Why should the government be backing these acts of adultery.
represents the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem
New Years eve
The end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018
Happy New Year
See you in church