Can one refuse mercy to a sinner like oneself, yet seek pardon for one's own sins? Sir 28: 04
The Foundations of Christianity
Help the world put an end to abortions.
are large contributors to the abortion giant.
We urge you to no longer use their services until they stop supporting abortions.
Steve's letter to the North Korean people
Those who plan to seek God at the eleventh hour, often die at 10:30.
Remove a link!
Want to feel the difference between being a slave to sin and being righteous?
Try this out for a week or so.
Stop lying. Don't lie to anybody about anything. Don't under or over exaggerate anything and don't tell little white lies or fibs or just parts of the truth no matter what the consequences.
It's awfully hard to do but well worth it if you lose a couple of links off your chain to sin.
Mannerisms of those on the road to Hell
1. If the cashier gives you your change and you notice it's a dollar too much, you keep it. When you leave the store and walk by the Salvation Army pot, you quickly check the traffic out as you walk by.
2. If one of the guys at work gets a new $300 cell phone, you go out and get a $400 phone.
3. You tell women they have a right to abort their babies.
4. You loan money to a friend or a neighbor and charge him interest.
5. You use God's name in your everyday speech.
6. Your the fourth car back from the red light. A woman pulls out of Pizza Hut and stops about four feet from your front bumper. You know she's waving at you and then the light turns green and you start edging up and she blows the horn and you floor it. Your gone.
7. You have no one to thank but yourself when something really good happens to you.
8. Your being questioned by the FBI in a criminal investigation. Out of 27 questions you answer 25 of them with "I don't recall".
9. You tend to avoid those who appear less fortunate than you because someone might think your one of them.
10. You don't mind swearing in public, it makes you feel street smart.
Cities for life Day
World wide endeavor to end the death penalty
United States claims 23 executions in 2017
Thou shalt not kill
Pearl Harbor Day
If you have time to take your kids to soccer practice, you have time to take them to church.
And in the overall scheme of things, which is more important?